As our community grows, Hubert Burda Media has recognized Thunder's importance for the publishing world
and would like to add another resource to our Core Team in Munich, Germany.
Burda’s portfolio currently consists of around 500 media products worldwide. The Group employs more than 10,300 people.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an all-rounder in the field of PHP development, and you’ve been working in that field for a significant time.
- Symfony2/Zend and/or Drupal 8 experience is a must.
- You have a passion for development using open web technologies.
- You support open-source projects and we can see examples of your work on GitHub.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, both individually and when working with peers.
- You are a team player with strong communication and assertiveness skills. Remember, the Core Team serves the community.
- You speak English fluently. If you speak German, too, that will make your life easier in Germany, but it is not obligatory for this position.
- Not a must, but nice to have: You have cross-over knowledge of front-end web technologies and integration with back-end stacks.
What we offer:
- Be an essential part of the Thunder community and earn the credits.
- Work directly with the people who invented Thunder.
- Lots of chances to enhance your knowledge: in-house workshops, technical literature, and the possibility to visit conferences – we will buy the tickets for you.
- Be part of the Drupal community and get to know the makers.
- Develop your social and presentation skills while speaking at meet-ups and later maybe on conferences.
- Linux or Mac, desktop or laptop, Android or iOS: Design your working space just as you like.
- Benefit from Learning Lunches, where developers meet regularly and exchange news about technical highlights.
- Fruits and drinks for free, and sometimes beer as well.
- 30 days of vacation plus lots of bank holidays, because Burda is based in the German state of Bavaria.
We are looking for a permanent employee – freelancers or agencies needn't apply. You will be employed full-time
at Hubert Burda Media in Munich. The job requires at least 4 days per week of presence in Munich.
To apply for this position, please send your documents to email@example.com.
For more information, feel free to write an e-mail or give us a call: +49 (89) 9250-4617.